All Sections



Know the Law: Applying for a STEM extension

Question: I have a student visa and I am working in Optional Practical Training (OPT) after receiving my master's degree. I would like to apply for a STEM extension, but my master's degree is not a...   0

This week's DWI License Revocations

The Director of Motor Vehicles, Elizabeth A. Bielecki, has released the following list of Driving While Intoxicated revocations. Please note the...