LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
- Battle continues over illegal island home
- Peterborough sued over meddling in how farms make money
- Supreme court says trust's suit against Pelham can go ahead
- Portsmouth residents sound off over chopper noise
- The Atlantic: The case for more trailer parks
- How much bigger is Amazon’s cloud vs. Microsoft and Google?
- PC connection sees record sales, profit on bump from education
- Riverside Speedway in Groveton on auction block Nov. 1
- New loyalty app gets its debut in Manchester
- Rochester pet-owner wants to bring indoor dog park to New Hampshire
- Legal questions loom in Blackwater convictions
- Judge OKs sale of widows home in Portsmouth cop's claim to $2.7M inheritance
- Families file suit against Crotched Mountain Foundation, alleging their children were abused
- Liberty activist Rich Paul loses appeal of drug conviction, claimed judge mishandled jury nullification instructions
- UNH coed killer Mazzaglia attends hearing on foiled escape plan
- Washington Times: Parking-meter beaters on trial in New Hampshire
- New Hampshire man pleads guilty regarding accounts in Switzerland, Israel, and Jersey
- Wolfeboro receives $7.5 million settlement check, $1.15M to go to legal expenses.
- Victim having been only shown one suspect photo, charges against Mass. man for allegedly exposing himself tossed
- School board approves gun photos for senior portraits
- Ann Coulter: Shaheen 'slickest' Democrat candidate since John Edwards
- HotAir - Jazz Shaw: Shaheen approves of Obama except when she doesn’t
- John Sununu: US must curtail some freedoms to ensure safety
- Boston Herald: Scott Brown for U.S. Senate
- Elizabeth Kulze: What were police snipers doing at a Pumpkin Festival?
- WaPo - Mark Berman: We need to talk about pumpkin-related violence in this country
- The Dartmouth: Verbum Ultimum - Abolish the Greek System
- Keene Sentinel: It's time for a Pumpkin Festival time out
- Keene Sentinel - Paul Miller: Surreal Saturday gives way to new, real challenge
- Concord Monitor: Returning free spending Democrats to executive council a 'no brainer'
Police said Thursday that the dog was brought out of state by its owner after the investigation on the attack began, and eventually tracked the dog to New Hampshire.
The technology, dubbed LEEDIR, or Large Emergency Event Digital Information Repository, allows citizens to easily upload pictures and videos to a central location that can be analyzed by law enforcement in the event of a terrorist attack or other major disaster.
Spending her summers in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, where Hale joined her for the month of August and other shorter visits, she was an activist for preserving the severely threatened forests of the region, persuading Hale to lend his authority to the cause when he became chaplain to the US Senate in 1904.
CONCORD, New Hampshire — Incumbent Democratic Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH) flip-flopped on an Ebola travel ban for a third time during Thursday evening’s debate with her GOP opponent, former Sen. Scott Brown.
Scarborough: Democratic Party 'Very worried' for Jeanne Shaheen, she looked 'a little angry' during debate
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire — MSNBC’s Morning Joe host Joe Scarborough said Thursday morning that Democrats are worried about incumbent Democratic Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH).
Boston.com: Whoops: Did a New Hampshire Congressional Candidate Plagiarize a Speech on Gay Marriage?
HAMPTON — Local comedian Jimmy Dunn will get a taste of the network TV spotlight next week when his new sitcom, 'The McCarthys,' airs Thursday on CBS.READER COMMENTS: 0
Rather than resolve the issue at an administrative level, New York attempted to seize land owned and farmed by numerous settlers, who had purchased their homesteads from New Hampshire.
New Hampshire’s governor’s race is flying a bit under the radar. Most of this season’s campaign drama – not to mention spending – is focused on the U.S....READER COMMENTS: 0
No New Hampshire defense contractors rely on the jet, and the military doesn't base its fleet in the Granite State.
When Bill Ruger conceived the Blackhawk the western was king on the small screen, and he envisioned a single-action revolver with classic lines like a Colt Single Action Army, but with modern improvements like adjustable sights and a coil spring instead of the traditional flat one.READER COMMENTS: 0
A New Hampshire teenager pleaded guilty Tuesday to spray painting her name at an observation point on top of Mt. Ascutney last month.
Battle continues over illegal island home
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice