LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
- Planning board denies poultry barn for 20,000 chickens in Dunbarton
- Introducing the Ruger LCRx, the new DA/SA LCR (VIDEO)
- Project calls for 300 housing units, plus retail space in Dover
- Hannaford opening store at former NH Stop & Shop
- Winter cold natural gas price spike causes three-day shutdown at Gorham papermill
- Custom scooter team creates Vespa-Segway hybrid
- Laconia police want 2nd-hand shop under pawnshop law
- Airlines are not enough: Amadeus makes $500M acquisition to dominate hotel IT too
- Lawrence Kitchen dies at 90; as Lockheed head bought Sanders
- With production underway, Ruger snaps up existing talent in Rockingham County
- Keene, NH jury unable to reach decision in quadruple fatal ’89 fire
- Defendant doesn't last long as his own attorney
- Treasurer accused of stealing $10,000 from Henniker PTA seeks to lessen charge
- One-time USA Springs investment source indicted on federal fraud charges
- Vt. man sentenced to 22 years in kidnapping, chase that crossed into NH
- Justice Department files 'Fair Housing' lawsuit against Jaffrey property owner
- Ilya Shapiro: New Hampshire school choice case assumes government owns your income
- Business duo sues bank and servicer over Franklin foreclosure
- Lawyers seek delay in manslaughter trial for death of teen pedestrian
HOLLIS, N.H. —Police in southern New Hampshire said a man dressed as Santa Claus was only trying to spread some cheer but ended up panicking officials when he knocked on school windows and entered the building.
In the film, Adam and Drew play single parents who have an awful first date…and then find themselves on vacation together in Africa with their families. They’re joined in the film by stars like Joel McHale, Bella Thorne, and more.READER COMMENTS: 0
And in her 20-year career (she began in 1993 with a spot on Saturday Night Live), her hit comedy special, Jesus is Magic, and her own sitcom, The Sarah Silverman Program, the comedian has established herself as one of the ballsiest voices of our time.
CONWAY – The New Hampshire Rebellion, a 185-mile anti-corruption march, will be passing through the Mount Washington Valley in January. The march is led by a Harvard professor who was inspired by New Hampshire icon and campaign finance reform activist "Granny D."
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go onREADER COMMENTS: 0
NASHUA – A leading gun-owner organization has accused Nashua city officials of placing unfair restrictions on the right of their members to protest Thursday’s New Hampshire Republican fundraiser starring former Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown.
Ruger originally introduced the Bearcat revolver in 1958, and it quickly became a popular handgun for campers, fishermen and plinkers.READER COMMENTS: 0
The Lakes Region Ice Racing Club, of Moltonborough, N.H., is one of several organizations in New England that hold races in the winter on frozen ponds - once they reach a certain thickness, of course.
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
UNITED STATES v. HOWE - Man challenges gun charge arguing jury duty restored right to bear arms