Dr. Curtis Smith, president of the Unitarian Universalist Church of Manchester (UUCM), has announced the award of a $2,000 grant from the Lewis Downing Trust.READER COMMENTS: 0
Perseverance was the theme at Manchester Community College’s 67th graduation Wednesday at St. Anselm College’s Sullivan Arena, as 204 students from diverse backgrounds and areas of study received diplomas.READER COMMENTS: 0
An all-girl team from Milford High School has claimed the 2013 state championship in the Buckle Up New Hampshire Coalition’s annual “Seat Belt Challenge.”READER COMMENTS: 0
The Currier Museum of Art will be open Memorial Day from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and military personnel and their families will be admitted free as part of the fourth annual Blue Star Museums Program.READER COMMENTS: 0
The VA Medical Center's Memorial Day Observance will be held on Monday, May 27, at 10:30 a.m. at the main entrance.READER COMMENTS: 1
The aldermen will again examine the use of city-issued cell phones, following the disclosure in the trial of a city police officer that he used his work phone to communicate with women with whom he was carrying on affairs.
The newly created Central Fleet Management Department needs another $200,000 to cover a budget shortfall in the remaining weeks of the fiscal year.
A Salem man has struck a plea agreement to resolve charges that he kicked a police officer and attempted to take his gun while being arrested during a fight.
SALEM — A white powder found in a shipping container delivered to a local flooring company Thursday was a leftover substance known as adipic acid that posed no serious health risk, fire officials said.
Several New Hampshire businesses and outstanding entrepreneurs were honored on Wednesday, including Jay McSharry, owner of Jumpin’ Jay’s Fish Cafe in Portsmouth.
Merrimack Valley » Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Here comes the sun' – Summer Season at the Casino Ballroom - 0
- Weekend Top 10 Planner - 0
- James 'Superharp' Cotton bring blues to Tupelo - 0
- Strawbery Banke Museum pays tribute to military past and present - 0
- Newmont Military Band conjures sights, sounds of earlier century - 0
- Trial lawyers recount Whitey Bulger case, 'Departed' film screened at Red Rivers - 0
- It's a bard-worthy ShakesBEERience - 0
- Hundreds of Monadnock Region students team with professional musicians - 0
- Dartmouth musicians tackle 'Mahler boot camp' - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Weekend Top 10 Planner
New Hampshire Club News