LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
- After losing 'COPSLIE' case, DMV censor nixes vanity plates for brew tour bus
- Vanity plate booze and beer ban will be reconsidered
- Town of Hopkinton responds to Hopkinton State Fair Association’s complaint about tax status
- Portsmouth nannies say they can bar people from sharing rides using Uber
- Fishing fleet up for sale after feds scuttle catch
- Commissioners must be cleared before getting relief from legal costs
- Mental competency at issue in ax murder of mother and brother
- Lawsuit over black student called 'fudgesickle' by teacher dismissed
- ConVal superintendent files election complaint against Greenfield selectmen
- Mexican drug cartel member sentenced to 9 years
- Former Nashua court officer pleads guilty to sexual assault of child; sentenced to prison
- Notorious Sanbornton logger pleads guilty to cheating landowners out of thousands
Dover man vanishes after chain reaction crash in Ohio, found hours later severely injured having fallen from bridge
MONTGOMERY TWP., Ohio- Benjamin Ferrell, 34, of Dover, New Hampshire, was flown to MetroHealth Medical Center with serious injuries and as of Monday had not been able to talk with investigators about how or why he ended up going over the edge of the bridge.
Fire Chief Ken Erickson said that it was about 3:05 p.m. when a 21-year-old resident of the home went into a bedroom and flipped the electric switch. He said the room immediately flashed over and the man was engulfed in flames.
Volunteers who sought to raise awareness of homelessness over the weekend say efforts to wash away their chalk drawings illustrate society’s unwillingness to see the full problem.
Tilton police say a man accidentally shot himself in the Walmart parking lot on Sunday morning.
Legal expenses for the town were budgeted at $66,900 for 2014; $117,867.29 was actually spent this year, putting legal expenses more than $50,000 over budget.
Chris Alfieri is the guitarist of New Hampshire's Vattnet Viskar, a Blackened Doom Metal band whose momentum is unprecedented for such a young group.
The Deep South has elected Republicans to every top office in the region. Now it wants to be sure that clout extends to the choice of the GOP’s 2016 presidential nominee.READER COMMENTS: 0
LACONIA — Vendors wishing to do business at Laconia Motorcycle Week must satisfy their outstanding debts or risk not being granted a license by the city of Laconia.
Lawyer for alleged Lt. Col. charged with sex trafficking was just working on his War College thesis
Unions endorse pipeline through NH