Thirteen arrested in Nashua drug sweep
August 10. 2017 11:32PM
NASHUA — Thirteen people were arrested in recent days for various drug crimes, according to the police department’s Narcotics Intelligence Division.
Those arrested include:
• Brendon Yoksh, 23, 70 North Lowell Road, Windham. He was arrested Monday for an active arrest warrant and charged with one felony count of sale of cocaine. He was released on $30,000 personal recognizances bail and is scheduled for arraignment Oct. 4.
• Paul Gianetta, 42, of 11 Atwood Court, Apt. 5, Nashua. Gianetta was arrested Monday and charged with felony possession of heroin. He was released on $300 cash bail and is to be arraigned Oct. 5.
• Dakota Gladstone, 19, 208 Old Westford Road, Chelmsford, Mass. He was arrested Tuesday on an active arrest warrant and charged with felony possession of cocaine. Gladstone was held on $30,000 cash or surety bail and was to be arraigned Thursday.
• Brian Poulin, 38, 89 Palm St., Apt. 2 West, Nashua. Poulin was arrested Tuesday and charged with one felony count of possessing crack cocaine and one felony count of falsifying physical evidence. Poulin was held on $25,000 cash or surety bail and had a scheduled arraignment the day after his arrest.
• Sean Muldoon, 29, no fixed address, was arrested Tuesday and charged with a felony count, second offense, of selling crack cocaine. Muldoon refused bail and was arraigned Wednesday on those charges.
• Rachael Nickerson, 35, of 19 Blackstone Drive, Apt. 21, Nashua. Nickerson was arrested Tuesday and charged with felony, second offense possession of suboxone, a controlled drug and released on $10,000 personal recognizance bail, Arraignment has been set for Oct. 5.
• Nigel Almonte, 24, 96.5 Vine St., Nashua. He was arrested Wednesday on an active arrest warrant and charged with two counts of second-offense felonies of selling cocaine. Almonte refused bail and was held at the Hillsborough County Department of Corrections.
• Gerald Lamphier, 26, 65 State St., Lowell, Mass. He was arrested Wednesday and charged with three felony counts — selling marijuana, possession of THC oil with the intent to sell, possession of alprazolam — and a misdemeanor possession of marijuana charge. Lamphier was released on $30,000 cash bail and is scheduled for arraignment Oct. 6.
• Samantha Marchant, 23, of 61 King St., Nashua. She was arrested Wednesday and charged with misdemeanors of possessing marijuana and transporting drugs in a motor vehicle. She was released on $2,000 personal recognizance bail and faces an Oct. 6 arraignment.
• Nelson Mercado, 67, 41 Temple St., Apt. 310, Nashua, was arrested Wednesday on an active arrest warrant and charged with felony sale of heroin. Mercado was released on $450 cash bail and faces an Oct. 6 arraignment.
• Michael Smokler, 30, no fixed address, was arrested Thursday and charged with felony counts of selling heroin and crack cocaine. Smokler was held on $25,000 cash bail and was to face an arraignment Friday.
• Shane King, 21, of 42 Abbott St., Apt. 3, Nashua, was arrested Thursday and charged with two felony counts of selling marijuana. He was held on $25,000 cash and was to be arraigned Friday.
• Andrew Larose, 26, 93 Page Road, Apt. B, Litchfield, was arrested Thursday and charged with one felony count of possessing oxycodone. Larose was held on $10,000 cash bail and was to be arraigned Friday, officials said.
People are urged to call the Narcotics Hotline at 594-3597 or use the Nashua Police Department’s website, www.NashuaPD.com, to report any information concerning illegal drug activity.