Chucksters Family Fun ParkMay 17. 2017 3:38PM
9 Bailey Rd.
Chichester, NH 03258
Chucksters Family Fun Park offers something for every member of your family. Their miniature golf course has 12,000 square feet of carpet that also features 1,000 tons of boulders, 4,600 bricks, 9 streams and ponds, and a lush, plant-filled landscape for mini-golf is a relaxing setting and also one of the main attractions at the park - but it doesn't stop there! Chucksters also offers a go-kart track. Ride the road to victory! Every car is automatically timed so everyone will know who had the fastest single lap. So get ready to show what you can do and make it count! With all go-karts featuring 2 seats, you can take along your mini-me and give them the ride of their life. There are some height restrictions and other rules but if you like taking on a challenging track behind the wheel of your own go-kart, this will be your favorite activity.
Other activities featured, include:
- The Jumpster - a combination bungee-like attraction. Jump and flip up to 18 feet in the air in complete safety.
- Batting Cages - Batting cages, with four baseball and four softball pitching machines, and a variety of pitching speeds. This activity is for ages 6 and up.
- A 27-foot Climbing Wall - you can't go wrong with the Climbing Wall!
- Shoot-'N-Shower - Chuckster's unique foul-shooting contest allows you to compete head-to-head with a friend. Bring your "A-Game," though, because when the time runs out, the loser gets a quick shower!
- Aeroball - This game will tire you out as you try to be "up" while your opponent is down, but also be "up" to block his shots. Five minutes will feel like an eternity. But beware. This game is addicting!
- Balloon Blast - Square off in a race to see who can pump faster and burst a water balloon over your opponent's head. A great way to cool off on a hot day, complete with the intensity of competition.
- The Log Slammer - There has been an explosion at the local mill, leaving you and three of your buddies floating on tree stumps. Tree logs are flying through the air knocking you into the alligator infested swamp. Can you survive the Log Slammer? Do you jump or do you duck?
- The Flying Woodchuck Aerial Adventure - An aerial course with unique, fun ways to get from tree to tree. When was the last time you snowboarded or skateboarded between trees? Or rode a horse saddle or a flying trapeze? Looks like this is where some of us will spend the whole day!
- Kids Bumper Boats
- Chuckcycles - This is new for 2017. What is a Chuckcycle? Well it's a bicycle (sort of) without handlebars or a steering wheel. You'll pedal your way around the go-kart track. Enjoy maneuvering the best line around the track.
Open mid-May to mid-October.