February 22. 2013 10:14PM
- A silver medal in the eight at the 2003 World Cup stop in Milan, Italy.
- A bronze medal in the eight at the 2002 Zurich World Cup stop in Lucerne, Switzerland.
- Winning the four at the 2000 Olympic Qualifying Regatta in Lucerne, Switzerland, he also served as a spare on the 1999 National Team.
- He finished fourth in the four with coxswain at the 1998 FISA World Championships and led Harvard to the title in the Ladies' Challenge Plate at the 1998 Henley Royal Regatta.
- Wolf finished fourth in the four with coxswain at the 1997 FISA World Championships.
- Led Harvard's varsity sight to a second-place finish at the 1998 EARC Eastern Sprints.
- Led Harvard's varsity eight to a third-place finish at the 1997 EARC Eastern Sprints.
Wolfe is a four-time national team member. He graduated with a degree in political science from Harvard. His full name is Wolfgang Moser.