Highland Mountain Bike Park
Northfield, NH 03276
Located in the Lakes Region in the town of Northfield, Highland Mountain Bike Park is the world's only lift access mountain entirely dedicated to biking! Boasting an extensive downhill and cross country trail network, skill building areas, a 9,100 square foot indoor training facility and NEW from 2012, another step in progression, a 50' x 50' "Ayr Bag". Highland offers lessons and camps for all abilities and is home to the Ayr Academy, a week long, overnight camp taught by the best celebrity pros in the business. Highland Mountain Bike Park is America's Bike Park…100%.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.