Frank Lloyd Wright Zimmerman House
Manchester, NH 03104
Ph: 603-669-6144 x108
The Currier Museum of Art offers you a unique opportunity to explore the world of Frank Lloyd Wright. The Zimmerman House is the only residence in New England designed by the acclaimed American architect and open to the public.
Wright designed the Zimmerman House in 1950, planning its gardens, its built-in and freestanding furniture, its textiles, and even the mailbox! The Zimmerman house offers a glimpse into the 1950s - 1960s, and the private lives of Isadore and Lucille Zimmerman, who lived in the home for 36 years.
Reservations are required for Zimmerman House Tours, Monday-Friday. Plan on an hour or more for a complete tour.
Website: Zimmerman House
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.