The Wright Museum
Wolfeboro, NH 03894
The Wright Museum is a one-of-a-kind non-profit institution dedicated to teaching present and future generations about the significant and lasting impact the years 1939-1945 had on the United States and the world.
There are three distinct buildings: the Home Front and theater, the two-story educational building or Visitor's Center and the military building which houses memorabilia from all branches of service from WWII including a large collection of military vehicles from this era. It is air-conditioned, wheelchair accessible and the parking lots have ample space for tour buses. The museum can be booked for special presentations. Allow between one and two hours to tour the museum and still have time to peruse the gift shop.
Open April to November.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.