Route 16 - Pinkham Notch
Wildcat, located in Pinkham Notch in the White Mountains of New Hampshire features a 4-passenger gondola skyride during the summer and fall along with a variety of outdoor activities.
Wildcat operates 4-passenger gondola skyrides along the 6,700 foot Quad line during the summer and fall seasons. Enjoy spectacular views at any time of year for a 15 minute ride to the summit and you'll have eye-level views of Tuckerman's Ravine and Mount Washington. Fly fish for trout at Wildcat Pond, shop for interesting items at the gift shop, make your own ice cream sundae, having lunch at the Mountainside Restaurant or bring your own picnic to the top!
For the adventuresome, soar close to a 1/2 mile over tree tops, ski trails, and a river on the ZipRider™ zip-line cable ride at speeds up to 45 miles per hour! Now with 4 cable lines offering twice the capacity and even more vertical fun!
In the winter, Wildcat is all about snow skiing and snowboarding. See our Winter Page for more information on what Wildcat has to offer during the colder months.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.