White Mountain Trail
A circular tour that incorporates varying topography, mountain and river views, and the grandest scenery in the eastern U.S.
The White Mountains Trail is a circular tour that incorporates varying topography, mountain and river views, a variety of vegetation areas from ledge to wetland and woodland, 18th and 19th century buildings and historic sites, and some of the grandest scenery in the eastern United States. Throughout its length, it is close to or passes through the 800,000 acre White Mountain National Forest. Parts of the trail have been utilized by travelers for centuries.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.