Strawbery Banke Museum
Marcy and Hancock Streets
Portsmouth, NH 03802
Strawbery Banke Museum provides visitors with the opportunity to experience and imagine how people lived throughout four centuries of New England history.
Through restored furnished houses, exhibits, period gardens, historic landscapes, and costumed role players, Strawbery Banke interprets the living history of the generations who settled in Portsmouth, NH from the late 17th century to the mid-20th century.
Open daily May - October
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.