New Hampshire State House and Visitor's Center
107 North Main Street
Concord, NH 03301
Located in Concord, the State House, made of Concord granite, was completed in 1819, with additions in 1866 and 1910.
It is the oldest statehouse in which the legislature still sits in its original chambers. It remains today the heart of New Hampshire State government, and it is one of the country's more architecturally significant capitol buildings.
Guided tours, gift shop, themed displays, and Hall of Flags.
Website: State House Visitor's Center
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.