Bretzfelder Memorial Park
February 06. 2016 12:09AM
Bethlehem, NH 03574
- Wildlife Habitat Trail - 1.5 miles/Easy - Meanders through woods and past the small pond.
- Nature Trail - .4 miles/Moderate - Brings visitors to the pond and loops back to the parking area, with natural history interpretive signs along the way.
- Pond Loop Trail - .75 miles/Easy
- Ski Loop Trail - 1.5 miles - A perfect loop for cross-country skiing. Wanders past the pond and through the demonstration forest maintained and managed by the Forest Society.
- Tree ID Trail - .12 miles/Easy - Leads visitors on a stroll of the Park, past markers sharing information about a dozen tree species growing here.