Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests Conservation Center
54 Portsmouth Street
Concord, NH 03301
The headquarters for the Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests is located in East Concord on a bluff overlooking the Merrimack River.
In addition to their award-winning green building design and innovative woodchip gasifier heating plant, they own nearly 100 acres with walking trails along the river. Trails open daily, dawn to dusk. Also offering workshops and programs.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.