Fort Jefferson Fun Park
1492 Presidential Highway (Route 2)
Jefferson, NH 03583
Come visit with the horses, race go-karts, slip and slide down a waterslide or take a stage coach ride or play some laser tag. Formerly known as Six-Gun City, Fort Jefferson Fun Park is now an admission free park, where you pay for the rides and activities you do.
Fort Jefferson Fun Park is also home to a 100-site campground and offers cabin rentals. Come see why "the West is fun!"
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.