McLane Center at Silk Farm
84 Silk Farm Road
Concord, NH 03301
The Susan N. McLane Center is Audubon's longest established center. In addition to being a program center, the building is also home to the statewide operations of Audubon.
The Silk Farm Audubon Center offers year-round environmental education programs for people of all ages through school and youth group programs, vacation camps during all school vacations, Saturday family programs, pre-school programs, programs for homeschool families, teacher workshops, and adult education workshops.
The center also has exhibits, live animals, hiking trails, and a wonderful Nature Store with bird feeders, optics, bird seed, books, clothing, jewelry, gifts, and much more.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.