Lawrence L. Lee Scouting Museum
Daniel Webster Council
571 Holt Avenue
Manchester, NH 03109
The Lawrence L. Lee Scouting Museum is home to one of the finest displays of Scouting memorabilia in the world! Located at Camp Carpenter in Manchester, NH, the museum was founded in 1969 and is owned and operated by the Daniel Webster Council, BSA.
The Lawrence L. Lee Scouting Museum/Max I Silber Scouting Library represents an exciting, unique, and colorful repository for an exceedingly large collection of Boy Scout memorabilia and an exceptional Scouting Library. Artifacts relating to Scouting in New Hampshire, New England, the United States, and the World are on display for all ages to come and enjoy.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.