Off Route 4 at the Village Green
Grafton, NH 03240
In 1803 Sam Ruggles discovered Mica in Grafton.
Rediscover this 191-year-old, spectacular open-pit mine: shining white walls, huge rooms, and tunnels. Over 150 minerals: mica, feldspar, beryl, amethyst, rose/smokey quartz, garnet, and Uranium minerals (gummite, autunite) prized by collectors/museums.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.