Pease International Tradeport
Portsmouth, NH 03801
In 1996, Redhook commissioned its third brewery in Portsmouth.
The additional capacity provided by this brewery allows Redhook to expand distribution while continuing to maintain the high quality that is the hallmark of craft brewing. In addition, the Cataqua Public House offers all of our fine ales and a tasty pub-style menu.
Guests enjoy an informative sampling, learn about the ale-making process, see the bottling line, and learn about the history of Redhook.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.