Website: Prescott Park
Prescott Park Arts Festival
Located along the Piscataqua River and across from the Strawbery Banke Museum, Prescott Park is a popular waterfront park featuring extensive flower gardens, including large demonstration beds where many varieties of flowers are shown each summer. There are benches to sit, fountains surrounding by magnificent landscaping and a quiet, peaceful atmosphere.
The park is also home to the Prescott Park Arts Festival, which features a number of musical and theatrical performances as well as food festivals throughout the summer.
For over 34 years, the Prescott Park Arts Festival has successfully presented music, art, theatre and dance on the banks of the Piscataqua River to over 3 million people. The festival has featured more than 9,000 productions with no fixed admission ($5-$8 suggested donation), becoming one of the favorite summer traditions of our beautiful Seacoast!
The goal of the Festival is to provide quality family entertainment, promote artistic excellence in the community and maintain quality presentations of both entertainment and educational events.
Website: Prescott Park Arts Festival
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.