Parker's Maple Barn
1316 Brookline Road
Mason, NH 03048
Parker's Maple Barn has been a family establishment since the late 1960's.
It began with nothing more than a small Sugar House by the Parker family and has grown to become a very popular country restaurant serving hearty breakfasts and lunch. The Corn-Crib gift shop features all of our maple products along with many unique gifts. The Sugar House still produces maple syrup following the old tradition of wood-fired evaporators.
The Sugar House is in full operation in March and April. Come see how maple syrup is made, the old-fashioned way, with a wood fire. Tours are available to the public. Group tours are available on week days, by appointment.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.