New Hampshire Boat Museum
399 Center Street
PO Box 1195
Wolfeboro Falls, NH 03896
The Museum, located in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire, two miles from the center of Wolfeboro near Lake Winnipesaukee features many of the finest examples of vintage mahogany and antique boats, including; Garwood, Chris Craft, Century, Dodge, Penn Yan, Lyman and Hacker, on a rotating basis.
The runabouts and race-boats are not the only craft we feature; also on display are canoes, guide boats, and sail boats. Whether you are an outboard, steam, paddle or sail enthusiast the displays; enhanced with archival photos, trophies and models, bring to life a truly grand era of boating.
Whether you love the fine craftsmanship of a vintage boat, the aura of a time gone by, or the camaraderie of being with people who share your interest in preserving the past; the New Hampshire Boat Museum offers you many venues to explore. The Museum also sponsors many boating related events throughout the summer.
Open daily Memorial Day through Columbus Day.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.