Mount Washington Valley Children's Museum
2936 White Mountain Highway
North Conway, NH
Come for hours of fun and entertainment in an educational safe environment where parents and children 0-9 can explore our wide variety of exhibitions where children and parents are encouraged to interact and learn through play.
Whoever thought learning could be so much fun?!! The Mount Washington Valley Children's Museum nurtures the natural curiosity of all children and the adults in their lives and encourages shared discovery through exhibits and programs that inspire exploration.
Kids can put on a puppet show, dress up in the drama center, play with trains in the transportation exhibit, drive a logging skidder, climb in their castle and life sized tree house, look through the huge kaleidescope, and so much more!
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.