M.V. Mount Sunapee II Boat Tours
Experience the fun of a boat ride on the MT Sunapee II.
Relax in your deck chair and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Lake Sunapee while your Captain narrates the history, landmarks and lore of this crystal clear mountain lake. There are three lighthouses on the lake and beautiful views of Mount Kearsarge and Mount Sunapee. Along with public tours, private charters are available.
Departs from Sunapee Harbor at 2 p.m. daily, July through Labor Day. Saturdays and Sundays only from Memorial Day through June and Labor Day through Columbus Day.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.