Mount Washington Observatory's Weather Discovery Center
2779 Main St
North Conway, NH 03860
Ph: 603-356-2137. Ext. 225
The Mount Washington Observatory Weather Discovery Center is an interactive science museum that brings the wonder of the atmosphere right to your fingertips!
Explore the science of climate and weather through fun, interactive exhibits like our air cannon, flow tank and wind room. Plus, meet and interact with the hardy observers living and working in our summit weather station through a twice daily live video link!
Photo above courtesy of the Mount Washington Observatory.
Website: Weather Discovery Center
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.