Mt Washington Museum
Sherman Adams Building
Summit of Mount Washington
On your next trip to Mount Washington, visit the museum on top of it all-- the Mount Washington Museum.
Operated by the membership-supported Mount Washington Observatory, the museum features exhibits on the unique history, geology and weather on Mount Washington. The user-friendly museum is designed to accommodate the busy schedules of the Cog Railway and the Mount Washington Auto Road, as well as those visitors with more time who arrive at the summit on foot or in their own vehicles. While there, be sure to stop by the Museum Shop for weather gifts, books and Mount Washington apparel.
Open from mid-May to mid-October, weather permitting.
Photo above courtesy of the Mount Washington Observatory.
Website: Mt. Washington Museum
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.