The Millyard Museum
200 Bedford St.
Manchester, NH 03101
Inside of one of the brick Amoskeag Mill buildings in Manchester, NH is a museum that takes visitors back in time through 11,000 years of history in Manchester and the people who inhabited this city by the river.
Beginning with the Native American Indians who fished on the banks of the Merrimack, exhibits focus especially on the workers who made the Amoskeag Manufacturing Company the world's largest manufacturer of cotton textiles.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.