446 Route 27
Candia, NH 03034
Liquid Planet is a locally-owned and family-run business inspired by New Hampshire's great outdoors.
Combining the tranquility and majestic beauty of nature with the fun, excitement, and adventure of a state of the art water park, Liquid Planet is situated in the quaint and picturesque town of Candia, NH. The park opened in 2008.
Featuring the Fountain of Youth, New England's largest spray ground, filled with 5000 square feet of interactive Water Toys designed for our explorers to feel young and refreshed while discovering a brand new world. The park also features a 272-foot long slide called the Time Warp and other water-related attractions.
New in 2014, the park has added twin 40' tall 'Shooting Star' speed slides. Twin 1,000-foot zip lines are also recent additions to the park.
Fun for the whole family!
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.