North Main Street, Route 109
The Libby Museum was established in 1912 and is on the registry of national historic places.
It is a museum of natural history featuring an Abenaki Native American collection & a Governor Wentworth collection. The Libby Museum offers summer day camp programs for children 4 & up. The museum also features various artists throughout the season.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.