Indian Head Resort
664 US Route 3
Lincoln, NH 03251
The Indian Head Rock Profile, a rock formation that resembles the head of an American Indian, sits overlooking Shadow Lake in Franconia Notch.
The Indian Head Resort, which faces the rocky profile, offers cross country skiing, ice skating on Shadow Lake, a viewing tower, gift shop, dining room and year-round heated pool. In the summer, enjoy fishing, paddle boats and the summer cottages that are on the 180 acres owned by the resort.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.