Hood Museum of Art
Hanover, NH 03755
The Hood Museum of Art is located on the campus of Dartmouth College.
It is one of the oldest and largest college museums in the country. Included in its collection are paintings by Pablo Picasso, Georgia O'Keefe and Marc Chagall. The museum is also home to ancient pottery and artifacts dating back to the 8th Century B.C., Chinese tomb figures, Japanese woodblock prints and nearly 11,000 cultural objects from Native Americans.
A museum shop offers books, posters, jewelry, art supplies and other items.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.