Beaver Brook Association
Year round programs for adults and children.
An outdoor recreational facility with self-guided tours including a wildflower trail, herb and flower gardens. Thirty miles of trails in Hollis, Brookline, and Milford.
With the continued support and generosity of hundreds of caring individuals over the years, Beaver Brook's original 12 acre parcel has blossomed into nearly 2,000 acres located in Hollis, Brookline, and Milford, New Hampshire!
Hiking, biking, horseback riding, bird watching, and many other activities are enjoyed daily on the nearly 35 miles of trails at BBA. Each trail has been carefully mapped and designated for activities that will have the least impact on that particular area. Trails are open from dawn until dusk, seven days a week. Color-coded maps are available at the office.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.