Canobie Lake Park
I-93, exit 2
8 North Policy St.
Salem, NH 03079
First opened as a street railway amusement facility, Canobie Lake Park was immediately heralded as the finest pleasure resort in New England.
Today the Antique Carousel (with hand carved horses dating to the 1890's) and authentic 24-gauge steam train are reminiscent of days gone by.
Traditional themes and high-tech thrills are combined for an unsurpassed entertainment experience for all ages. The park also features a variety of entertainment, including fireworks displays, live shows, costumed characters and specialty acts.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.