Castle in the Clouds
P.O. Box 687
Moultonborough, NH 03254
The incredible beauty of the Ossipee Mountains and sweeping views of Lake Winnipesaukee surrounds the historic "Lucknow Estate," commonly known as the legendary Castle in the Clouds!
The estate encompasses more than 5,200 acres of the Ossipee Mountains, looking down on Lake Winnipesaukee. Pick out a gift at the New Hampshire-themed gift shop, have lunch on the patio or take a hike on the property. Visitors can hike on well-marked mountain trails, picnic at many scenic locations and feed the giant trout at Shannon Pond. Over 45 miles of hiking trails, featuring cascading waterfalls. There is also a new interactive Nature Trail for the kids. Lectures, concerts and events throughout the summer months.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.