Cathedral of the Pines
10 Hale Hill Road
Rindge, NH 03461
Cathedral of the Pines is a place of spiritual nourishment for people of all faiths.
It is also a national memorial to patriotic sacrifice, a physical declaration that we will not forget those men and women who have served our country. The sense of peace engendered by the tall pines that form its natural surroundings is conducive to prayer and meditation. Its peaceful, garden-lined walkways contain serene, inspirational landscapes as well as quiet spots for prayer and mediation.
Visitors to Cathedral of the Pines often remark on its pastoral beauty and peaceful splendor. The grounds lend themselves to thoughtful meditation, religious services or simply a quiet chance to commune with nature. Cathedral of the Pines is the ideal location for people of all faiths to reflect on a spirit of community and history.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.