Children's Museum of New Hampshire
6 Washington Street
Dover, NH 03820
Explore the fascinating phenomena of reflection and symmetry in the museum's one-of-a-kind Kaleidoscopic exhibit.
Learn about aerodynamics and exercise your creativity in their Build It, Fly It exhibit. Become a paleontologist! Don a lab coat and goggles and dig for a Triceratops fossil. Explore and experiment with Music Matrix, an interactive sound sculpture full of shapes and colors. Look across to Sound Watch to see what sound waves look like. As you press on each Music Matrix shape, corresponding sound waves dance across a plasma TV screen at different frequencies and illuminate a network of brightly-colored, pulsating lights. Make a three-dimensional impression of your face, hands or your whole body with their foot-tall pin screen. This exhibit provides an entertaining and active way to learn about sculpture and dimension. These are just a few of the exhibits that the Children's Museum of New Hampshire has in store for you and your little ones. With something for kids of all ages, the museum offers a unique hands-on learning experience for everyone.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.