The Cohen Center for Holocaust Studies
The Cohen Center for Holocaust Studies at Keene State College will lead in teaching and preserving the moral legacy of the victims of Nazi Germany.
The Center challenges individuals to confront the responsibilities of their own humanity in order to respond effectively to intolerance and injustice.
The Cohen Center is a non-sectarian organization dedicated to teaching the facts and lessons of the Holocaust, motivating successive generations to recognize and respond to prejudice and hatred.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.