Colony Mill Marketplace
Keene, NH 03431
The Colony Mill is proud to be a part of the history of this country. Originally constructed in 1838 by two local families, the Faulkners and the Colonys, the mill produced fine woolen garments, including uniforms for the Union troops during the Civil War.
Today it serves as a shopping, business center and a historic landmark for the people of the Monadnock region and the city of Keene.
The Colony Mill is open year-round, Monday through Saturday 10am-9pm and Sunday 11am-6pm
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.