America's Credit Union Museum
420 Notre Dame Avenue
Manchester, NH 03102
The mission of America's Credit Union Museum is to tell the human side of the credit union story.
They tell the story of the movement in a way that will involve, inspire, and personalize the experience for their visitors. In the process, they hope to inspire a renewed sense of civic pride.
The Museum's vision is to create compelling exhibits and powerful, lively story telling so that our visitors will be entertained, moved, and surprised by the personal accounts of what it was like to live in America during the Great Depression and what it took to build the American dream. Visitors will come away from their experience with a vivid picture of a period of American history when our ancestors were in serious trouble, yet refused to give up. And with the help of credit unions, our ancestors made a difference that continues today.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.