Littleton Grist Mill
18 Mill Street
Littleton, NH 03561
A 1798 Grist Mill complex and basic mill workings restored to its original architecture.
Experience 200-year-old state-of-the-art grinding of grain, four-foot millstones, wooden gears and a 20-foot, 6-inch waterwheel. Thought to be the oldest commercial building north of Concord, the Grist Mill produces their own organically grown, stone-ground flours and mixes. Open year round, free tours, artifacts, gift gallery.
Website: Littleton Grist Mill
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.