Great Glen Trails Outdoor Center
Gorham, NH 03581
The Great Glen Trails offer activities for all ages and abilities.
In winter there's everything from cross-country skiing and snow shoeing to snow tubing. A complete ski school offers tips for novices and seasoned pros alike. There's also a sno-cat shuttle which takes 12 passengers halfway up the Auto Road for a glide down on either cross-country or telemark skis.
The timber frame base lodge features rental and retail shops, sundecks overlooking the Presidential Range and a dining area complete with a floor to ceiling stone fireplace. Fly-fishing, canoeing, kayaking, guided hikes and other weekly offerings scheduled all season long. Also available for weddings, receptions, corporate outings and holiday parties.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.