Today it stands as a tribute to the great poet, housing an arts center for poetry and the arts. First edition's of his works are on display and a nature trail is marked with exerpts from his poetry. Also on display is a rare collection of his Christmas card poems. The Frost Place houses a poet in residence each summer, continuing to offer inspiration to generations of writers.
Open Memorial Day through Columbus Day.
Website: The Frost Place
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.