Fort at No. 4 Living History Museum
267 Springfield Road
Charlestown, NH 03603
Visit the replica of the fortified village of No. 4, which, in 1740, was the most northwestern settlement in New England.
Costumed staff bring to life the rich history of the Connecticut River Valley and Township No. 4 during the 1740s and 1750s. Daily demonstrations, special events, workshops, and children's programs offered during the summer.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.