Free NH Guidebooks
- Official New Hampshire Guidebook
• Phone: 603-271-2665
• Toll free: 1-800-FUN-IN-NH
- Camping Guide
Your complete guide to camping in New Hampshire distributed by the New Hampshire Campground Owners' Association.
• Call: 1-800-822-6764
- Hunting & Fishing Information
The New Hampshire Fish and Game Department
Publications available online:
(Including non-resident license application)
- The Official White Mountains Travel Guide
White Mountains Attraction Association
For everything you need to know to plan your time in the White Mountains. Free vacation planning kit includes the Official White Mountains Travel Guide, a comprehensive magazine, the White Mountains Map & Guide, Covered Bridges of the White Mountains and the colorful Leaf Peeper's Guide.
• Call: 1-800-FIND-MTS
- Hampton Beach Vacation Guide
A complete vacation guide including accommodations listings.
• Call: 1-800-GET-A-TAN
- Seacoast Region Guide
Greater Portsmouth Chamber of Commerce
- Lakes Region Vacation Pack
Lakes Region Association
In New Hampshire: 603-744-8664
- Meredith Area Travel Guide
Meredith Area Chamber of Commerce
A free 20-page, full color brochure filled with information to help you plan your trip to the Meredith area.
• Call: 1-877-279-6121
- Intown Manchester Map & Guide
Downtown Manchester map & guide or Manchester Business guide available.
- Bethlehem Visitor's Guide
A free guide filled with information to help you plan your trip to the Bethlehem area.
• Call: 1-888-845-1957
- Mount Washington Valley Magazine
80-page, full color Mount Washington Valley Magazine includes everything you need to know to plan your time in Mt. Washington Valley. The magazine and the call are free.
• Call: 1-877-948-6867
• NH Maple Phone
• NH Travel & Tourism
• USDA Foliage Report
• Ski Report
Travel & Tourism
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Windham Garden Club’s plant sale keeps growing - 0
- Search for Goffstown middle school principal continues - 0
- State Fish and Game rescue Vt. couple off North Walpole trail - 0
- North Country ATV trail opening on schedule - 0
- NH Senior News Briefs - 0
- Pending polygraph, apparent Winni Derby winner says he caught salmon off Welch's Island - 0
- John Harrigan: Time to do what's right for the loon's haunting call in the night - 9
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 1
- A great day for a road race - 0
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
Mind your (flea-market) manners
NH Senior News Briefs
A great day for a road race
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack