Purity Spring XC and Snowshoe Reserve
1251 Eaton Road, Route 153
Cross country skiing and snowshoeing, rental shop, ski shop, lessons, food and lodging are available at Purity Spring Resort. 28 Kilometers of cross country and snowshoe trails meander through 1,000 acres of resort grounds and the Hoyt Audubon Sanctuary with views of Bald Ledge, Purity Lake, and a wild bird feeding station. Other winter activities include alpine skiing, snowboarding, snowtubing, and ice skating.
Cross Country Skiing
|Total Kilometers||Kilometers Tracked||Kilometers Skate Groomed||Kilometers Backcountry||Snowmaking Coverage|
|28||Guided snowshoe trails available. Rentals also available.|
For conditions, rates and hours please visit http://www.purityspring.com/xc-skiing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
- Parents can plan ahead, model healthful habits... and not stress out - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs