47 North Main Street - Wolfeboro
We offer a variety of terrain from gently sloped novice trails to screaming descents for the thrill seekers.
There are no big crowds, no lift lines, no big expenses, just healthy exercise, moonlight tours, fun, excitement, and quality time with your family and friends.
Cross Country Skiing
|Total Kilometers||Kilometers Tracked||Kilometers Skate Groomed||Kilometers Backcountry||Snowmaking Coverage|
|22 Kilometers of trails||The Trail network is actually two networks of trails, Abenaki and Sewall Woods.
There is 20km of both skate groomed and track set trail between the two areas.
For conditions, rates and hours please visit www.wolfeboroxc.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty