10 Clubhouse Lane
Exit 13 off I-89
Grantham NH 03753
Come enjoy world class cross country skiing on our 17 miles of perfectly groomed tails. Cross Country Skiing is serious business in New Hampshire and Eastman. Our trails are enjoyed by skiers from all over the New England area.
Cross Country Skiing
|Total Kilometers||Kilometers Tracked||Kilometers Skate Groomed||Snowmaking Coverage|
|17 miles of trails||Several trails are groomed specifically for snowshoeing. In addition, depending on skill level, you can experience snow shoeing through one of the many ungroomed woodland trails.|
For conditions, rates and hours please visit www.eastmannh.org/ski.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 0
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 2
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 1
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?