615 Francestown Road - Bennington
The "late-est", greatest, most open hours of any ski area in the eastern US - Crotched Mountain! 100% lighted slopes, 2 terrain parks, slopeside bonfire, Midnight Madness Concert Series...Midnight Madness is an entirely different experience on the slopes. When normal night skiing ends at 9pm, Midnight Madness is just beginning. Crotched Mountain is the only ski resort in the eastern U.S. to offer late, late night skiing.
More than 125 snowmaking outlets with 92 stationary tower snowguns. 40,000 square-foot day lodge with self service restaurant & pizzeria. Ski & snowboard rental shop, PSIA certified ski school, ski patrol, Pro Shop, tickets, group sales & business office.
The top-to-bottom "Crotched Mountain Park" terrain park offers features for all abilities and the "Zero-G" park offers easier elements for progressing skiers and riders.
|Vertical Drop||Skiable Terrain||# of Trails||Novice||Intermediate||Expert||Glades||# of Lifts|
|875 ft.||75 acres||21||36%||36%||28%||Yes||5|
|Services: Learn to ski or snowboard packages, group & private lessons, kids snow camp, child care, ski and snowboard rentals.|
|Halfpipe||1/4 Pipe||Terrain Park||Information|
|No||No||Monster Top-to-bottom "Crotched Mountain Park" (Intermediate to Advanced)
Zero-G Terrain Park (Beginner to Intermediate)
|The Snowboard Park offers hits & jumps.|
For conditions, rates and hours please visit www.crotchedmountain.com.
<---This was updated in Jan 2011--->
READER COMMENTS: 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 0
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
- Commerical fishing season set for tasty start - 0
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer
From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham
Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
Casino vote stirs emotions on both sides